Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish List

HeeHee! I turned in my Wish List today for what I would like for my classroom before the beginning of the school year. At first my list was rather conservative, then the lady who is putting the plan together said, "No, I want your REAL list". Well, she emailed me back and thanked me so I guess she wasn't passed out for too long. She put my list together with the list from the 3-6th teacher and said she would be getting back to us.

We have some designated monies that need to be spent and in use by the end of May or we lose it. So whatever we wind up getting we get to use right away. FUN!!!

I'll keep you posted!

Our big meeting is tomorrow night. I pray all goes well. I can stand in front of a classroom of kids all day but put me in front of a group of adults and my brain goes woozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment