Saturday, May 5, 2012

Why is it?

This school year isn't even over and all I can do is think about next year. I have my curriculum planned, I've started my lesson plans, and I can't sleep because I am busy planning my room layout. Thought maybe if I wrote my thoughts down somewhere it would help clear my brain. I really am looking forward to summer break. Only 14 schooldays left for this year. Each day is FULL and I'm sure I won't get everything accomplished that I would like. We just finished out yearly fund raiser. I am so proud of my little ones. Of the ten that participated, we raised $1360.00. Not too bad for our little group. Yes, they ALL walked 5k. I had 3 parent volunteers walk along with them so I could be at the finish line when they arrived. They were soooooo excited to break through the streamer at the end. You should have heard the high school kids cheer for my little ones when they finished. I love my school! Well, off to enjoy my Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment